Even though we don't celebrate this holiday, i still have some reasons to be grateful and i know it's a custom to say what you are thankful for:
- i'm very grateful for my health and my family's health
- i'm very grateful for the inspiration i had and for writing a book this year
- i'm grateful for wonderful friends, old ones and new ones
- i'm grateful for people who have helped me during this editing and writing process
and last but not least
- i'm grateful for being able to give something back, advice or just encouragement. It means someone trusted me enough to ask for advice and i made someone happy by with my support.
So, i wish you a Happy Thanksgiving Day!